3. be in a flap 在激动中,慌作一团
the audiences are still in a flap though his speech has ended for an hour.
尽他的演讲已经结束一个小时了,观众仍然还很激动。
4. be going nuts 激动得不得了
the fans are going nuts. their team just won the game.
球迷们激动不已,他们的球队赢了!
我的心在等待
dialogue
david's pany is going tanize a visit to the disneyland in hong kong.
维的公司要组织一次到香港迪士尼乐园的游玩。
david: the stuff in my office will pay a visit to the disneyland in hong kong. i 't be happier.
维:我们办公室全职员要去香港迪士尼乐园游玩。我太兴奋了。
grace: wow, it's a wonderful amusement park. i have been yearning for there for a very long time. when will you set out?
格雷丝:喔,那是个很不错的游乐园。我对那里期待很久了。你们什么时候发?
david: on friday afternoon. the flight will leave on 3 o'clock that day. i 't wait to get there now.
维:星期五午3的飞机。我现在都迫不及待要去了。
grace: is this your boss's idea?
格雷丝:是你老板的想法吗?
david: yes, our team has gained a substantial profit successively in the last months, and we all feel exhausted ao have a good rest. so the boss came up with this great idea.
维:是的。我们团队在过去几个月连续取得了可观的效益。我们也都很累了,需要好好休息一。所以老板就想了这个绝妙的主意。
grace: excellent, you and your team deserve a good fun for the value you have created.
格雷丝:太了,你和你的团队创造了价值,应该好好玩一。
david: thanks for your saying. it's good to strike a proper balaween work a.
维:谢谢你这么说。还是劳逸结合比较好。
grace: is it admittable to joiravel as your friend? i'm eager to go there, too.
格雷丝:可以以你朋友的份加旅行吗?我也很想去那儿。
david: sorry, it is just an activity held within our team, but taking family members is permitted.
维:不好意思,这是我们团队举行的一次活动,但是家属一同去还是允许的。
本章未完,点击下一页继续阅读