only a mistaken decision. try to lick your wonders.
你不应该灰心,那只是一次决策失误。试试重整旗鼓,努力东山再起。
如何排解厌恶之
dialogue
tim is much tired of his job now.
提姆现在特别厌倦自己的工作。
tim: i 't bear this b job. every day i do the same thing, just like a robot.
提姆:我忍受不了这枯燥的工作了。每天我都像一个机人一样着同样的工作。
mike: i think it requires only the specialists like you to do this kind of professional job. many people are admiring your job.
迈克:我觉得这专业的工作只能由你这样的专家来。很多人都羡慕你的工作。
tim: but i like the life with joy and passion.i feel that i will bee a fool if things go on like this every day.
提姆:但是我喜有趣和充满激的生活。如果每天这样去,我觉自己会变成一个傻。
mike: why not widen your life after work?
迈克:为什么不在班后拓展你的生活呢?
tim: i don't know what i should do after work. do you have any suggestions, mike?
提姆:我不知班后该什么。你能给一些建议吗,迈克?
mike: you go to the fitness club, to do exercise there to keep healthy. and also you play ball games there like billiards and ping-pong.
迈克:你可以去健俱乐,通过锻炼来保持健康。你也可以在那里玩球类游戏,像台球、乒乓球等。
tim: sounds like a good idea. it's really a healthy choice.
提姆:听起来是个不错的主意,确实是个健康的选择。
mike: yeah, it's better than just having fun in the bar.
迈克:是啊,比只在酒吧里玩乐要好。
tim: shall we go there together after work today?
提姆:我们今天班后一起去好吗?
mike: sure, i have a member card iness club near our pany.
迈克:当然,我有公司附近一家健俱乐的会员卡。
ote
1. b [?b?:ri?] adj. 无趣的,单调的,乏味的
2. specialist [?spe??list] n. 专家,行家;专科医生
3. professional [pr??fe??n?l] adj. 职业的,专业的,行的;有意的,故意的;n. 有某专业资格的人,专业人士,专家,职业选手
4. admire [?d?mai?] v. 赞赏,钦佩,称赞,夸奖
5. billiards [?bilj?dz] n. 台球
小贴士
办公室里哪些人最不受迎?
1. gossipers were the number o peeve.
本章未完,点击下一页继续阅读